View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 08:47 PM   #31 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'm running the 7psi spring, I think it's a yellow spring?. My low boost setting is based off the waste gate springs. 476 ish rwhp.

When I took it to Vince, he asked me what I wanted out of the car/tune. I said it would be nice to see anything over 500 rwhp, as long as he thought it was safe to do. The final numbers is what he came up with after that conversation. He did tell me that he doesn't recommend tracking the car on high boost. I trust him and his tune.

I like this line of thinking, Im gonna get a basic EBC maybe a GFB then I could have normal wastegate pressure when cruising around and kick it up to high boost with the controller when needed, there was some debate, but I am told I could do this all on the same map, but I will ask them about it when I get tuned.