Thread: Help me decide!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

The Stillen exhaust is a safe improvement with both better sound and more power (know you don't care about power though). There is no drone with the Stillen and it definitely sounds better. Many rave about the Fast Intentions exhaust, but I have no experience with it. From the reviews it seems to be louder than the Stillen, but it has some drone in the commonly used 2-3k RPM range. Also, you'll have to cut your heat shield to install the FI exhaust. The Stillen is a simple bolt on that improves ground clearance over the stock exhaust...the FI has less clearance.

I wouldn't use red for the interior, but a deep maroon/burgundy might be very classy.