View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #1010 (permalink)
Nitrouz
Track Member

Drives: 40th Z, GTR, 420z-tt
Nitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahson View Post
While the F12 is beautiful, I think a true modern Ferarri should always be mid engine rear wheel drive. I'd vote 458 Spyder. I think that is the best looking convertible of all time.

Another option for something unique, Jaguar F-Type Coupe. I think that car is classy as hell and still has balls.

Anyway, good luck in your endeavors, I would love to have a similar car history.
I test drove the F-Type... They had an invitational test drive day locally so got some pretty in-depth experience with the car. I found the exhaust noise to be very fake. Sounds good, but fake. The styling reminds me of a Pontiac Solstice. Interior is decent though.

If I wanted to drop-top fun 2 seater, I'd get a BMW Z4. That car is fun. If I wanted something with more prestige, I'd spend a little more for an Aston.