View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 07:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
It makes more sense knowing the previous owner and how the car was treated.
She left her registration in the vehicle. It was a simple matter to do a quick Google on my Droid while I was at the dealer, as well as call a Dodge dealership and ask them to run the VIN and tell me what service was done. I had a CarFax on it, and called each reporting dealer on it. They gave me a list of everything ever done to it at a dealer. Also, she left her photo-album in the NAV system. I just scrolled through and saw what kind of stuff she was into. It was mostly just pictures of well adjusted family activities such as weddings and birthday parties for children. The fact that it was sitting on factory tires and has an engine with almost 400# of torque told me a lot, as well.

It's scary what you can accomplish in 5 minutes with technology...
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote