View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 02:05 AM   #163 (permalink)
snowsurfdirtx
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Too Fast
snowsurfdirtx is on a distinguished road

bit of an update... had a lil bit of fitment issues with the intercooler and the front crash bar. just barely touches the bar. cut out the radiator supports for the intakes, finished up running the oil lines for the supercharger..

still though, no oil cooler and its starting to get frustrating. i'll call Sam again tomorrow morning.. i paid for 2day shipping on friday, and it still hasn't been shipped. hopefully he'll overnight it to me to make up for the troubles..

had to yank the headlights again to be able to tighten the clamps on the hump hoses, and had to cut part of the fender liner to get the piping that connects the blower to the intercooler to fit. gonna try and get the header thrown back in tomorrow morning, intakes installed (except still waiting on the red throttle body couplings, received orange couplings instead of red.. had to re order) then try and finish my oil filter relocation stuff in hopes that my oil cooler kit will be here thursday or friday.. we'll see..