View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 10:22 AM   #30 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
but then people get nervous posting shitt about an existing vendor cause the vendor might have something they might want in the future, and the victim might get blacklisted.
I have NEVER seen this happen from a decent vendor. Over on M4C, they are VERY Strict about negative feedback on a vendor. However, my threads got Noveske to replace a defective SBR I bought from them (All sorts of issues from an out of spec lower to multiple jams).

The rules were:

-Contact the vendor first, before posting, and work with them until no further resolution could be hoped for.
-Be honest.

If those two were met, the mods would stand with the reviewer, and it would NOT get whitewashed.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote