View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 08:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I do find it very odd that this is the only car forum I've been on that doesn't have a separate subforum for product and vendor reviews.
Not saying this is the case but vendors pay to keep the site running (along with premium membership).

If there was even a single bad review, chances are the vendor will see it, report it to the mods and ask to have it removed since it'll make them look bad. Gotta keep those that pay happy, you know? Otherwise, they'll probably get upset and not renew their vendorship, thus losing one source of income for the forum.

Also, each vendor here has their own subforum. I'm sure the reviews can be posted there. But for those that aren't paid vendors here, then yes, I agree with you that there should be a separate subforum for reviews for them as well.