View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 08:18 AM   #397 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You coming out to Rausch Creek in June? You and Snowflake can tag along. LOL
Hey!.. Snowflakes aren't black

I've been trying to decide if this truck is even up to it, apparently I've got to be a lot more discrimiating with what I plung into now and I was shocked and disappointed to see it's got the suspension travel of a covered wagon so i don't know yet.

I think it may have to stay parked at a camp site and just tow dirt bikes, or get a solid axle up front
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote