Thread: Droid
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 10:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

After messing around with the droid and the iphone I am still saying iphone is the winner. Much smoother and easier to find apps for it. Also the fact that the droid HAS to have interchangeable batteries because of its crappy battery life. I think that the iphone is still on top. IMO verizon might have the best service and that is what I have but apple still have the best phone. I do not think this is a iphone killer.,
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote