View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 05:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Silly Rabbit
Track Member

Drives: '12 PW Touring Sport
Silly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Stormtrooper, definitely see the resemblance, I like that. I'm not a fan of black wheels, but the gun metal, like on the 40th would look good. I can see blacking out the handles, headlights, rear valance and the fangs, maybe even some vinyl on the roof.

I guess the salesman isn't too familiar with the car. I sent him an email asking if it had any modification other than the intake and tinted windows and he replied that it had no modifications, the intake was stock and I could have them tint the windows for $500. Did he even look at the pictures? Not sure what is up with the exhaust, but I think I may have lucked out.
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote