View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 05:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Malm
Track Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z bs a7
Malm is a jewel in the roughMalm is a jewel in the roughMalm is a jewel in the roughMalm is a jewel in the rough

stock exhausts are flush.. those look like aftermarket tips? just comparing it to random pics of stock exhausts.. Maybe you lucked out and got a custom exhaust on there too.. maybe ask the guy to send you a picture from under the car from the mufflers..

As far auto.. I have an automatic... and yes manuals are fun if you can get out in the open and zoom around...but you have paddle shifters... so if you feel the need to manually shift or downshift to pass/ect... slide the stick to the left and either use the shifter or paddles and have fun!

I use mine as a daily driver.. so I enjoy automatic for the start/stop that I have to do on my commute... tho sometimes I do wish it was manual.. but only to rev it (with ark exhaust) to be obnoxious.

edit: Are you going to go the stormtrooper look for black/white? Blacked out rims on a white Z look soo good. Get the emblems/handles blacked out too!

Last edited by Malm; 03-03-2014 at 05:20 PM.
Malm is offline   Reply With Quote