View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 03:15 PM   #66 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

I had a 350z and traded in on a 2012 ford f150 with the coyote 5.0. Although impressed with the 365 stock hp, I soon realized that I was riding a couch. The Fords are nice trucks but down here in Texas they are a dime a dozen and the blah factor set in while driving it. In other words, I was nodding off while driving home from work or any other trip longer than 30 minutes. I put 5k on the truck and traded it in on my 370z and couldnt be happier. I guess I'm opposite of the OP but from a performance perspective from a F250 weighing in over 8k with 500 plus ponies still sounds boring and then comparing that to the Z?

Come on get real