View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #45 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I still don't see where he bashed the car. I see a lot of bashing bs from others, but how does the OP's comment get taken as bashing?
the car is quite competent where it is at the price point. unless the op doesnt know how to buy a car at a good price or something and got totally ripped off.

i think nissan gave us a very fair price for the car. not to forget the shitty exchange rate japan agreed to sacrifice back then for the world. people take too much for granted. that is the point of my view.

sad i had to spell it all out, but since you're chuck, i made special effort to type it all out for you.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote