View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #42 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFSTUFF View Post
Wow... some of you need to improve your reading comprehension... A lot. I did not bash the Z. I got rid of it because it isn't practical for me right now. I had it, I drove it, I traded it in. Not much else there. And yes, if I were to buy another it would need to be improved over the current (as in the last 6 years) Z. Weird huh? Someone wanting new models to be improved over old...

To those living in the Land of the Offended, I don't care.
offended? not really. just stop bashing the car. any decent company can make a better sports car at a higher price. can't afford it? then get a higher paying job.

im a dad with 2 kids. the Z is very impractical for my lifestyle too. i dont even consider my Z a "car." she is my weekend toy. same goes for my G. i dont drive them during the week, especially not in the winter.

like i said, the Z is an economy sports car, but never intended for the poor.
got more money? then dont buy the economy sports car.
cant afford it? then dont buy it.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote