View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #101 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Nothing more on that needs to be said. It's obvious which direction the masses are pushing car manufacturers. It doesn't make it right, but it's the way things are going. On the upside, in another ten years my car will be theft proof since no one will know how to drive a manual.
Too funny. Manuals for the win... even my crappy daily driver Jaguar x type I had was a manual. To me it's the only way to drive. We would always laugh at automatics at the races... so you have to step on the gas and hold it there until the end... wow how do you do it. Lol

As for the amount of Nismo's they will sell etc the fact is the Nismo will become more like the Sti or MR evo not limited edition more of just a version like the track model 350z.

If the new z isnt reduced in weight they have an epic failure on their hands. I remember seeing the 370z which was to be a downsized 350z but then they somehow come out heavier. We don't need 14 inch rotors, a million metal braces, use .ore aluminum and shave the weight down. I assume I will be driving the next supra. I can't see Nissan making an intelligent move here.