View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #34 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFSTUFF View Post
Well, 2 weeks ago traded the Z in on a Murano for my wife. Sad thing is I don't miss it much.. yet. It was fun while it lasted but in the end it just wasn't practical as all I did was drive it up and down the highway to work, splitting time with my truck, to the tune of 36k miles in 2 years. I've always loved Z cars and now at least I can say that I owned one and it was great.

Here are a couple of things that I would like to see changed, and factor in to why I gave it up, you may or may not agree:

1. Serious bump in horsepower/torque. It's time to bring back the twin-turbo or other forced induction. That 3.7 VQ has so much potential and it's been on the road for too long with no improvements. At the end of the day it couldn't challenge my F250 unless the road turned.
2. The Touring package should be an option in the Nismo. That car is too nice on the outside to get in and be underwhelmed by a bare bones interior and +18hp. Big wheels notwithstanding. It was the #1 reason I didn't go that route. Maybe 100% of Nismo owners race them and don't need the options... I can't say.
3. Beef up/quicken the 7AT. 'Nuff said.

You guys are good people, so now I'm officially changing my status to LURKER. If I get another Z, you'll be the 3rd to know!

if they do that it's gonna cost more on the price, would you like to pay more..?? you want a decent sports car that cost 40k to have all those..??

wake up dude..

bump in horsepower, then mod it, that's why people mod their car wisely to what they need/liking.

do you just drive straight?? while you're complaining the Z is not fast enough on a straight, why not praising it can corner better and it's fun to drive..???

(insert whatever you want) wisely.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote