View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 08:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O_Doc View Post
Just to say thanks to an unnamed LEO: I pulled up next to a black charger the other day at an intersection near an entrance ramp to the interstate (didn't know I was next to a LEO). Light turns green and I jump on the throttle (not racing, just didn't want to be behind a dodge getting onto the highway). A lot of nose, some tire spin, and a bit of yaw as the rear end pulled hard to one side. I think I was well within the ticket-able zone. LEO fires up his grill lights and I thought I was toast. I slow down and wait to be pulled over, but it never happens. I think he was just saying "settle down, boy." I think he must have gotten a good laugh at my lack of awareness: all black charger with limo tints should have been at least a hint. I've been lucky; seldom stopped but stops have always been justified.

Anyway, thanks anonymous LEO!
I was driving through campus and flew past a cop doing about 15 over. (It was a 25 which should be a 35). He turned on the blues for 2 seconds and then turned them off. I appreciated the warning!
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote