View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 01:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of
Default The Last Update

Last update on the when and where before the breakfast run:

When: 7:30-7:45 am
Where: The Fountains in Roseville

Depart: 8:00 – 8:15 am

The Run: (map will be available at the meet up location)
East Roseville Parkway over to Douglas Blvd then to Auburn Folsom Rd heading towards Auburn.
A quick stop for a photo shoot at the entrance to Las Gatos in Granite Bay.
Onward to Auburn, thru old downtown to Hwy 49 and down the steep grade to the bottom of the river bed.
A quick turn off to Old Forest Hill Road and possibly a stop for a photo of the Forest Hill Bridge that was used in the opening scene of Vin Diesels XXX movie where he plows a corvette off the bridge to be destroyed at the bottom of the gorge (where we will be). It’s a beautiful road with the river and the gold country at the foothills of The Sierra’s and oh yeh the country side.
Onward to the Forest Hill Rd and heading over THE XXX Movie BRIDGE back towards I-80.
The only freeway portion on I-80 before getting off at Hwy 193 towards Newcastle and Lincoln. A beautiful road and oh yeh the country side.
Turn off towards Lincoln Hills golf course and back towards Rocklin which will bring us right to Mel’s Diner in Rocklin on Lone Tree Blvd.

It’s a pretty casual run with no high speed areas, but does have two spirited parts to the run which I will not disclose here online and oh yeh the country side.

Arrive: 10:15-10:30 am (for breakfast)
Mel’s Diner
6708 Lone Tree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765

ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote