View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 10:35 PM   #178 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

After around 5 hours of driving today, I decided to write a little review on the parts I just installed.

Stillen sway bars: wow! Took the car through some twisted today between 35-55 mph. Car was so firm and planted. Body roll is significantly reduced with both front and rear set to medium stiffness. I adjusted my BC coils to 17 all the way around and the combo of the two makes for a very responsive and fun ride. I enjoyed the twisties and always felt the car. I didn't have the vdc on and the car stay planted and smooth throughout the slightly aggressive throttle.

FI LTH: the sound is bananas and the low end response is great. But today I had the car driving most between 35 and 75 mph. Mid-range is awesome and high end is great! I did want spirited drop from 6th to 5th at 65mph and took her up into the triple digits with ease. The drone is significantly less compared to my recent ART pipes. The car screams when you give it the throttle and when you are easy on it, they are barely noticeable. Smell is significantly better than the ART pipes as well. No CEL light at all and I received several compliments at a car meet/show and from this hot barista at a roadside coffee stand served by girls in bikinis.

Kenwood DNX9990HD: runs flawlessly and the Garmin Navi works wonderfully. Super fast unit and teamed with the JL audio makes for a big upgrade over the Bose system. I would like to eventually remove the rest of the Bose components and swap them out. Just not sure with what yet or when I'll get to it.

Last edited by Riptide67; 03-01-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Riptide67 is offline   Reply With Quote