View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 10:06 PM   #56 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting Thread

Burden is a strong word. I definitely do things differently because of the Z

-Switching cars during the day so I can drive it
-No longer park by the subway station so drive it to work and pay parking.
-Putting 94 octane whenever I can
-Dont see it for 5 months a year cause of winter storage
-Over 10K in mods

But they are choices I make cause I love it. Don' regret it.

They have become a bit harder to live with though. In my situation I have a 2yr old son. The wife has a sweet 2013 BMW X5 but my other car, so I can do day care pick up or drop off is a 2000 Subaru Forester.

Needless to say, while it can be fun it is still depressing to either jump from my Z or wife's X5 into the Subaru....I could lease a nicer 3rd car but I know I could do something better with that money...especially with daycare costing $1300 a month lol.

So I'm lucky to still drive her and have the wife support it but I go through a lot to do so.

lol, sorry for the book, I guess its just been on my mind a lot while she sits in storage
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote