View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 12:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute
Default 370z weight ratio? Front to rear.

I'm guessing that's important right? The stock weight is something like 50/50. Do all you keep that when tracking, or try? I weighed my car today and I weighed the front with half the car on the scale with it right in between the front and rear tires; which is right where the YAW sensor is. My math tells me I'll have a 56.5/43.5 ratio with a full tank. With a 1/4 tank its more like 58/42.

This is bad no? Obviously I'm not going to add 405 lbs to the rear so its 50/50 again when full of gas. Can coilovers dial in that much weight? Or does a spoiler count since they can produce a butt load of down force and I won't worry about it since at speed I'll be closer to 50/50 again?