View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 09:57 AM   #160 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

It was a toss up between the Continental DWS - Bridestone S04's - & Mich PSS
I got the best deal on these Conti's though. I noticed a HUGE difference in the amount of rear tire that you get with the DWS compared to the FALKENs I had on there previously. No wonder these are supposed to last 50,000 without staggered..

Road noise, I am not the person to ask about. You cant hear the tires over my exhaust -
However.. I did notice that on the highway the car was noticeably quieter and smoother. But then again i've been driving with a new lowered suspension & bald tires for a couple of weeks so anything is a major improvement.

I will let you know how it handles when I open her up. Yesterday I was getting the traction symbol when I was just punching it in 4th gear with someone else in the car. Which is strange because my FALKENs never let it slip like that until around 2nd Gear. Maybe because they are so new still? Havent had time to get their grip? Idk..