View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 08:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Joepro's Boosted Performance build thread!

After months of deliberation, and the orginal plan of going with a GTM supercharger, Sashas outstanding service and knowleged convinced me this kit was the way to go, some deciding factors for those on the fence:

1. FANTASTIC customer service, alsways quick to respond to messages, easy to work with, and handles his business with percision, he does what he says he will do, period.

2. Self install, I was considering the GTM supercharger, which is aslo self install, and the VSR kit, which is an in-house build, after reading the instruction manual for the BP kit, it is no sweat to install.

3.Twin scroll setup, looking at dyno graphs the power curve is similar to a supercharger curve, it just makes a lot more tq, but the twin scroll works well from what evidence I see.

4. ALL high quality parts, Treadstone IC, tial BOV and gates, turbowerks pump, etc. Also the crafstmanship is excellent on the handbuild, did I mention handbuilt parts?

5. Design, I was skeptical of having a turbo mounted under the car, but the kit is well thoughout and the turbo is tucked up above the front cradle away from danger, and keeps the turbo heat out of the already heat soaked engine bay.

The build offically starts Monday 3/3/14! All parts are in hand and ready to go!

I work at a dealer(yes I know everyone hates the service advisors, but cut me some slack!) so I have access to a lift and tools, I work a small amount after work this week and installed the ATI gauge pod and 2 AEM gauges Boost/afr failsafe and oil pressure into the car.

A few pics to get started!

Last edited by Joepro; 02-28-2014 at 08:08 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote