View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 05:07 PM   #964 (permalink)
Ire
Track Member

Drives: 09 MB
Ire has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond repute

no, the front is definitely not a problem
i used to have sunline front, sideblades (and stock rear) and lemme tell you... that sunline lip is nuts. it scraped all day every day. to the point where you stopped caring. The amuse is a LOT higher. it might protrude a bit more but we're talking maybe an inch at most. the sunline one was really wide to so even taking things at an angle merely meant you scraped more gently, it was unavoidable. The amuse gives me MUCH less problems.

the sideskirts are a completely different issue, they're so low that any type of curved surface you may drive over comes perilously close to the skirts. I havent driven it much (its winter) but the couple weeks i had it out, i've actually got out of the car to check my distance and if you DD the car, you'll scrape the amuse skirts more than you'll scrape the amuse bumper (compared to sunline) ... i also had the evo-r lip but that was so mild it was essentially stock (it doesnt go any lower and its only like 2-3 inches forward of the bumper anyways)

TL DR : amuse sideskirts : we scrape a lot to look good

Last edited by Ire; 02-27-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Ire is offline   Reply With Quote