Thread: Upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #55 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
Exciting times are happening in the Dzel household! I received a promotion at work, wife has started a new higher paying career. Best of all is our debt is less than $2,000. Not including car notes and mortgage of course.

So here's where I need help my goal is to be at around 700 HP. Should I spend the money on the Z to get it to my goal (JTran out of Houston will do all the work) or should I trade it in for a higher platform? Cars I have been looking at include the Nissan GTR, Mustang Saleen 351 black label, or Cadillac CTS V.

As always your input is gladly appreciated.
Sent with TapAhoe
wait one year, save money. the hell you rushing to get yourself back into debt again Dzel.

GL and congrats!
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote