Thread: Upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 08:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dzel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z PW M6
Dzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post

The best plan would be to defer the car stuff for a year and bank every dime. Then revisit next year and walk into the deal with a huge wad of cash. Plus you can plan your build down to the nuts and bolts while you wait so all you have to do when it's time to pull the trigger is start writing checks.
That was the original plan, but I want to get your opinions before I make that decision. If that's the route I take I'll trade in the both cars so we can get the wife something she'll enjoy. We are not changing our life style so stacking cash will be easy.

But I just don't want to look back and say. "Man if I would of kept that car..." know what I'm saying

Sent with TapAhoe