View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 07:22 AM   #1204 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chpt11 View Post
Agreed, It would be great to do something once a month. Just need some advanced notice...

Just need to know where and when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothario View Post
i think once a month would be good. maybe do a meet and eat thing some where. worse case i could probably make it out every other month
Tampa people just don't seem to show up for things (myself included). To make a once a month meet successful your going to need a very strong leader(s) and a solid core group of 5 cars or so to keep the flame lit. Even then those people may get burnt out quickly because even the passion for the car won't keep you around a conflicting personality of a fellow Z driver.

I'm not trying to be a downer just been there done that for the last 15 years in Tampa. I'm just trying to be a little more realistic if I get into this again.

Things like Osirus posted are perfect to break up the monotony of standing in parking lots talking as well. I love doing that but a lot of people don't especially if their car isn't heavily modded or getting a new part every month to talk about.

Once a quarter would net more attendees I think. Three months to plan, heck you could plan the entire year. That is more than enough time for me to even make it, maybe, my job is pretty much an on call thing. We could also get guys from other areas with that much planning.

I'm starting to ramble I have the seed need someone else to plant it.