View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 06:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tower74 View Post
Really? My Allstate agent told me to just increase the value of my vehicle and they would adjust the rate. I think with my last FI Z it went up about $35 or so a month. Of course that was for a high quality turbo kit like an STS kit
Interesting, it might come down to the agent and what they want to do.
I have used my guy for 10 years now and he probably just figured if there was a problem he would cover it while trying to keep my premium down. I don't mind paying extra for coverage, just not some crazy amount. I know once my Z stops being my DD I will insure it at a $X value so if anything happens it is fully covered no matter what.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote