Thread: Upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 06:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dzel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z PW M6
Dzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaedub View Post
Have you considered used 911s? Not as fast as GTR but still sexy as hell

If you're looking for nothing but HP, which I'm assuming you are, then just turbocharge your Z or swap out the engine.

I personally don't like straight line HP cars. Doesn't excite me as much as corners. But whatever floats your boat
That's where my choice needs to be made really. Do I keep the Z and build the motor? Spending up to "X" amount for "Y" HP.

Or say buy a used GT500 change out the pulley, headers, exhaust, get a custom tune and boom 650 HP.

Now I think I made it sound like I have money to throw away. That's not the case at all. We all love this hobby but at the same time we have to be smart especially when it comes to budgeting our money.

Sent with TapAhoe