View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Z View Post
Wow. Sounds like your dealership is staffed by novices. It's REALLY a simple fix to do it the right way. "Evaluate the whole assembly"? Jeez...they're flippin' springs....
Yep...the service manager first started looking for reasons to not even see the car. "It's Saturday. We only do routine maintenance on Saturday. See? (shows me some generic form they use)...oil change, tire rotation, etc." I mentioned that changing the springs could be done faster than an oil change. He countered by saying they would have to 'look at the whole assembly." Finally, "Nissan won't let us put a part on the car that didn't come on the car initially."

After typing this, I'm rather fired up again. Definitely calling Nissan North America this week.

Next time I'll just buy a Porsche and be done with this low-budget, entry-level service. My last track day I spoke with a GT-R owner who said he has already sued Nissan over service issues (paint problem). He added that after buying his $80k+ car, they still treat him like he bought a bare-bones Sentry when he comes in for service.

Last edited by spearfish25; 11-07-2009 at 07:10 PM.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote