View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 02:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
karotZ
Track Member

Drives: on empty tank of gas
karotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
Hmm... Interesting. So how much camber you ran? And what tire size you had? What is shaving bumper mounts? I thought the front fenders are factory rolled you only can pull them. I didn't know you have to do that. 19x9.5 +18 is like stock wheels adding 20mm spacers. I didn't know it's gonna be that aggressive. I don't mind to run some negative cambers as long as it's not -3.0+ or something.
The front left and right has areas where your bumper screws on. This will require shaving if you have a tire size of 265/35/19 or higher since it will cut and rub your tires just like it did on mine, hence folks will tell you to keep front offset up to +22 since it's perfectly just flush without rubbing issues. The rear fenders are rolled from factory, but not the front. What I'm trying to say is if you plan to lower your car in the long run, might as well get the right wheels instead of buying multiple sets unless you have deep pockets lol.