Thread: 2014 GTA Meets
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #181 (permalink)
Ire
Track Member

Drives: 09 MB
Ire has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond repute

lol i can tell you from personal experience that its 100% illegal to have no plate in toronto. I've been pulled over 12 times for no plate. a couple of those times i literally had the ticket from the previous time so the cop just let it slide. of the times i did get a ticket, coincidentally its been all women cops that don't let it slide. the dudes kinda nod their head understandingly and just say "kk just get it done asap"

Thats not what im asking though, what i asked was hide-away plates that can move from visible to not. Im almost certain those are even more illegal because you can choose when and sometimes which plate is seen