View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
Mogwai
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z White
Mogwai is on a distinguished road

Hey not sure if his is the right forum to air this out but wondering if anyone actually finalized a deal with this member?
Originally had an agreement that I would meet with th seller the day after he posted this to inspect the kit, exhaust, intake, and hood. Turns out that he sold all but the hood and intake in the 24hrs between the agreement time (fair enough, first come first serve I suppose). However we had an agreement for the intake, offered to come drop off the funds to secure it while he said he needed 2 weeks to take it off... That was middle of Jan.
Tried to reach out several times to arrange to make the transaction, all of which he flaked on. Have tried to reach out through e-mail, txt, phone, private message... No luck.
I feel that I have given ample time to respond to me and explain with no luck... Not sure if this is the proper forum, but I don't see any other avenue and I just give up. Wouldn't think it would be this hard to buy something on here. Have bought other items on other forums with no difficulty at all.
I am hoping that whom ever got the other items had a better experience and that I am the anomaly here
Mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote