View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

State Farm didn't care at all. It was a while ago so I cannot remember exactly, but I told them I wanted something like 10-15g extra coverage for aftermarket stuff on the car, and either it didn't effect the rate or it was so minor I forgot about it. They just said something about making sure to have photos and invoices to prove what was on the car. They were completely "ok whatever" about it. Although, I did not and would not mention anything about racing or track use!

You have to figure that the money you have in mods is pretty minor situation for them compared to the medical bills they have to pay when people get hurt. I dont get the impression that the details of the car matter a whole lot to them.

Last edited by phunk; 02-26-2014 at 06:35 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote