View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #19 (permalink)
SlikNik
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51
SlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant future

I purchased the bulk pack you mentioned and it completely will fill your rear hatch and doors. If you wish to add more under your seats etc. you would need a bit more.

Awesome choice of sub in my opinion. If I was going to push a 1000 watts to the sub that would be the one I would buy. You can't go wrong with JL man.

I was always a believer in rear speakers in most cars and had them in my 350Z. But with the 370 I took the advise of many who say they are not needed and hooked it up without them. Went with the Boston pro60 se's up front and I have to admit. They are right. My sub pounds out the low frequencies and together I am surrounded by acousticly balanced tunes. I love it, and I am glad I didn't waste another 300-400 on some coaxials behind.
It truly sounds like they are there though...weird but I like it.

Good luck, I look forward to seeing it.
SlikNik is offline   Reply With Quote