View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 03:55 PM   #1199 (permalink)
Lothario
Enthusiast Member

Drives: nikes
Lothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant futureLothario has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Hence why we never get together. We love our cars but obviously they don't run our lives. Best bet is to plan a big quarterly bash or track day so people can plan way in advance. Most of us are no where near kids anymore so weekly meets are almost impossible due to responsibilities yuk that's a nasty word.

Someone with a little free time and active forum member in Tampa should head this up. I've spoke of this before and will gladly share my ideas I just can't be the HMFIC due to that nasty word. Mine interfere with all my fun time.
i agree. its hard to plan stuff. between running an office, organizing charity events and this custom build i have going on, its really hard to set up an event. if someone wants to set something up ill do what i can to free up some time.
Lothario is offline   Reply With Quote