View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #131 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
What size tires were you running front and rear?

The reason I say go square is will help with the low speed understeer, even with the bigger front bar.

For stock class, I really don't think the car can get it done without shocks. But regardless, run a big front bar and a square tire setup.
I'm running 275 front 305 rear. Didn't really want the 305 rear but it was the best fit diameter wise. I think the front is pretty much maxed out for the stock size rims. Hoosiers would help but I think you'll be cording them pretty quickly with the stock alignment.

The stock shocks actually seem to work pretty well in conjunction with the uprated sway bars, although probably not quite as well in stock class as you are stuck with the stock rear sway bar.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote