Thread: y'all mad?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 01:14 PM   #193 (permalink)
osirus
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370Z MB M6
osirus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If it were all a setup, he went all out. Here, twitter, instagram, the whole 9 yards. I would be most impressed. Unfortunately, Occam's Razor most likely applies and instead of all that, we're just dealing with a spoiled idiot teenager.

As put by others and I will continue before the lock, Mad? Not really, sad at what the aspiring youth we have before us are evolving to? Yes. Hopeful, for the change of many through education and good morals that we will raise our kids better so they have better respect for elders, their education, and understanding of how money works in the real world? Yes. Disgusted? Yes I am at the fact that you find solace in coming on a forum and bragging to adults about your grades, and the fact that you supposedly are paying for the car at 17, in which we find out maybe (truth not told yet we see) that your parents bought you it. That you would think the entire family of 370z would be so inclined to be "Mad Yo" as you put it so eloquently about how your success is so much more regarded to you as opposed to those like DE, Chuck, Simota, EastWest, Kaien, Presto and many more including myself whom have graduated high school and passed that life test as told once above, graduated from college, have a career and started a family in which I work hard at what I and we do cause we love our jobs and have balance in our lives. Most of us work hard for everything we have and the rewards we get from that is far greater than any money could place value in. PRIDE. HEART. INTEGRITY. Many of these lessons and rewards come after many tribulations and falls which teach you how to be appreciative.

In one of the above things I quoted, that person mentions Occam's Razor, I highly at this point, doubt that the OP even has a faint idea of the meaning behind it and for that I'm sad in some ways.

Most of us if not all, (I can't speak for everyone, as i have not met them all) have had life lessons which teach us something, and I hope that you as you grow, 17 years young, you will realize the value of family, working hard to EARN and yes if it's true by your parents buying the car, EARN what you have, and the value of accomplishment through education, life and lessons. You have a lot to learn, and I'm hopeful for you. I'm not one to push any type of hate on anyone for anything, however I will keep you in my thoughts hopeful you will see the light and come around. By the way, a word wise from someone who has been in your shoes much like most of us have, quotes about many will hate and blah blah blah, does not lend much credibility to you, your personality, and the first impression you give by doing the things you have done in this thread and the original.

I am hopeful for you.....

-Osi