View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 01:03 PM   #608 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
The only way I would go about converters and this kit is to make it a part of the down pipe, with OEM like exhaust systems. There is room to do it properly, anything else is a ban aid, and I don't like those. I assume you recommend complete rebuild of last section prior to mid-pipe flange and fit two converters in ?

The non foulers have worked for many though, and have kept things in check. It is definitely an option for those of you that have emission testing in your state.

Due to popular demand, I am going to be making a "couple" more kits in the next couple of months. Excitement for those couple lucky individuals and we will be here will open arms to welcome them to BP family
Added bolded section above

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote