Thread: [For Sale] Forgestar CF5V Bronze Burst
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 05:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forgestar CF5V Bronze Burst

Pains me to do this, but due to me wanting to do some different things with my tires(drag radials, taller tire etc) I must part ways with my forgestars. The whole setup has maybe 1500 miles on them and I have owned them since october 27th. Car was aligned the first day out and was set to stock alignment(dealership did it).

Anyhow, the tires are still fresh, look new. RE11s are extremely capable as everyone knows and are amazing when warm. at least 90% of life left in these puppies.

ZERO CURB, RASHES OR SCRATCHES. NO bends, nothing. These wheels have never been laid face-down or touched outside of cleaning. They are flawless.

Whels have been cleaned with only optimum APC nothing acidic or too heavy. The bronze burst is glossy with tons of metallic flake in it, with real pop, in the sun, that gold pop is amazing.

The wheels are amazingly light at 21/23 lbs respectively, will weight the entire combo when I pull them off the car.

The rundown is you get:
-wheels
-tires mounted and balanced
-lug nuts and key
-TPMS sensors installed(these are for 2012, I do not think they work on the older 09-11, correct me if I am wrong)(you will also need to get your dealer, or someone with a reset tool to program these to your car)

Everything ready to go and bolt up. YOU DO NOT NEED SPACERS, these are perfect fitment for the 370z, clear big brakes etc etc.No rub of any kind on swift spec-R's

Specs:
FOR995CF5V FORGESTAR CF5V 19X9.5 5X114.3 +20
FOR911CF5V FORGESTAR CF5V 19X11 5X114.3 +17
2553519BRI-RE11 255/35/19 BRIDGESTONE RE-11
3053019BRI-RE11 305/30/19 BRIDGESTONE RE-11

All that aside, I paid $3200 out the door for these new. I figure I took about 100-1500 miles of them, I will take $1000 off and sell the whole thing for $2200.

Prefer local, but can work out shipping. Whatever method you prefer, I am okay with. Let's just make it happen!

Pics:

I will update thread with more pics, today was pretty hazy and overcast, looks like rain the next few days, we will see!

I believe there are more pics in my profile, but nothing real bright, too much work and not enough sun.

Last edited by faceglide; 02-26-2014 at 01:55 PM.