View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 12:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Did I see they picked up 10 whp from a just a pnp of the plenum???

That's pretty good -- under $300 aint bad either I will have to think about getting this...
Maybe. This dyno says its 8-9hp over the m370 mani which we all know loses power over the stock mani top end. Whats it vs just a normal mani though??? The graph looks like it keeps up with the m370 mid range power but the top end should be no different than the stock mani. We need a back to back. Far as I can tell its cheaper than the m370, you gain "almost" as much mid range as the m370, yet you keep your top end as if you kept the stock mani. All in all seems worth it. I think though $300 is a little to much. A local shop or you could knock this out with a drill and the right bits/sand paper bits.

Last edited by synolimit; 02-26-2014 at 12:37 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote