Thread: Blast Pipes.
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:00 AM   #81 (permalink)
JC671
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Toretto around
JC671 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
I was having the same thought... I feel like a kid having a cigarette (bashing in this thread) and fearful of my dad (AK) to walk in and scold me lol

Sent from my Note 3 & Galaxy Gear using Tapatalk
I don't think anyone is thread bashing, simply pointing out their opinion on what OP asked. An opinion.

Certain cars attract a certain owner owner group base age range. Quite frankly this car is in the middle to slighter higher take home range. That does not affect well off families making this a starter car for their teenager. We are not in C6/C7 range. This is to be expected.

This is one reason why I weened myself off of the civic platform. No matter how sophisticated and tasteful your mods are. You will be dissed and judged by the general populace. And then be given in the end. "It's still a Civic" line.

When I owned a MKII turboed Mr2. I'd probable say the owner age group range at the Mr2OC was probably 32-45ish range. There was not talk of "hella-flush, body-kits, or other exterior mods" as it was taboo in that community.

Simply put. The majority owners of this Z platform don't agree with OP or any type of said/posted mods. When presented in an open forum for opinions expect a wide range and variety in response.

A special "Thank You" to the Fast Intentions Crew!
"Fueled By Passion"

Last edited by JC671; 02-25-2014 at 09:03 AM.