Thread: [For Sale] Freebies Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 03:03 AM   #204 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfist8 View Post
I've had 3 people all ask me about the in deck dash at the same time? How should i give it out? make them guess a number or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlady_z34 View Post
In the order of who pm'ed and or asked first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCammitt11 View Post
Lol get a map, spin around and throw a dart at it. Who ever lives closest to the dart gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCammitt11 View Post
Yeah I would agree whoever pm'd you first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Are you saying that because you were first?
I agree first come first serve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
First come first serve is good, but local to prevent the hassle, especially when you're GIVING something away... That might take precedence a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
I like the local idea too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
True. In that case the first person should pay for shipping so as not to burden the giver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfist8 View Post
Shipping for me is only $5 anywhere in North America so i got the shipping. And 2 people literally messaged me at the same time. like the time on it is EXACT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakimak View Post
Just give it to whomever you'd feel comfortable with..the person who doesn't get it will understand and will never speak wrong about your generosity.
Exactly why lawyers thrive......even on simple matters.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote