View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 05:28 PM   #169 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

What a long weekend. My buddy Danny and I put in some major hours on Saturday. We kicked off at 7am and ended the day 22 hours later at 5am. We ran into some bumps in the road during the breakdown and install.

Day 2 started at 10am and ended just before 1pm.

Completed:
Sub, amp, and wiring removal for Danny's car
M7 coilovers(fronts) for Danny's car

FI LTH on mine
Stillen front and rear sways on mine
Sub, amp, headunit, and wiring install on mine.

I have a damaged upstream o2 sensor which I am pretty sure is causing the SES light to flash.

The steering column had to be disconnected for the drivers side header to be installed. The steering wheel is slightly off and is cocked to the left at about 10pm. Any easy fix, but it can wait.

The one that has me a bit confused in my VDC light is illuminated along with the anti-slip light. I have a theory that it may be due to removing the Bose sub and spare tire bc of the TPMS inside. Gonna reinstall it tomorrow.