View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 06:58 AM   #1501 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I love people, in general -- especially when going through the security check at the airport...

One might think that if you are in the Priority line that those around you have enough miles to be of that status. Then one may conclude that, in order to achieve that status, that those same people have extensive experience in airports. This is only logical.

This morning, however, once again my fellow travelers provided me with disappointment and ultimately despair over the fate of mankind.

Two different people in front of me each decided that they needed to almost completely unpack their carry-ons -- at the beginning of the table, thus creating a log-jam. One of the offending guys looked at me because I think the smirk on my face alerted him to my amusement/displeasure.

He said hello and I told him how much I fondly remembered my first time flying and hope that he was having as enjoyable and experience with his first time.

Have a great day, everyone.
i bet that amused him! He's not in the seat next to you is he?! Lol

Back to cold here again today. Friday and saturday were pretty nice. Mother Nature gave us just enough to tide us over until it gets warm for real. Boy is she a jokester.