View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 11:09 PM   #36 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
Really appreciate that man. Was a pleasure having you at the shop 2day. Your welcome anytime! I think I might be just as excited as you 2 have a BP kit in Texas and another low mount homie! Send pics when you get started! Ill swing through the house and check out the IS race car 2!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
Most definitely will be sending pictures. You are most welcome to come by when we are ****!ng with the track car. I always welcome another gearhead to make sure that what we're doing is not an alcohol related bonehead move.

I'm going to come by next Saturday to discuss some build stuff with Johnny so I'll probably see you there.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote