View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
modme
Enthusiast Member

Drives: G37
modme will become famous soon enoughmodme will become famous soon enough
Default HKS 6th Gen EVC Turbo Boost Controller and PLX Devices Turbo Sensors Gauges

I dont have much activity on this forum since I own a G37. But I'm a Moderator and have many +iTrader on myg37.com.

See thread here: [url=http://www.myg37.com/forums/private-classifieds/255714-hks-6th-gen-evc-boost-controller-and-plx-devices-turbo-sensors-gauges.html#post3742341]

For Sale HKS 6th Gen EVC Boost Controller and PLX Devices Turbo Sensors Gauges -

Boost controller sold!

Also for sale are a set of PLX Devices sensor modules + USB interface. In case you dont know about these, they are sensors that connect to your computer to monitor boost pressure, oil temperature, engine gas temperature, and oil or gas pressure. These are the sensors that I used to make GTR like gauges.

All modules are in excellent working condition and includes all wiring and sensors. The modules included are: Temperature, Engine Gas Temperature, Boost/Vacuum Pressure, and Oil or Gas Pressure. Also includes the USB interface which allows you to connect these sensors to a computer.

Each module was purchased new for around $100. Selling all 4 for $250.

Last edited by modme; 03-20-2014 at 04:06 PM.
modme is offline   Reply With Quote