View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #1413 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from the Bacon and Beer festival

If it were actually possible, I would say I have bacon overload. But it's not, so I won't

I'd pretty much had all the beers, so nothing really special there. The bacon options, on the other hand, were overwhelming. Bacon tater tots, bacon chocolate, bacon syrup, bacon tacos, bacon cheese cake, multiple variations of bacon ice cream. In addition to 30+ restaurants providing bacon concoctions, there was an on-stage presentation of a butcher butchering a pig. It was awesome!! Unfortunately, I left my phone at home plugged into the computer from when I uploaded the panorama pics earlier

Mike, just so you know, the experience itself was definitely underwhelming. Almost all the beer places ran out early, the venue was small for the number of people (no wonder they sold out), and it was after 3 pm before we got inside due a line at the door. It was really cool, but it's not something I need to go back to unless they make a venue change - I think it could be really cool outdoors with a TX Wine & Cheese Festival or ACL-type atmosphere. Thanks again for the extra ticket!!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |