View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 02:58 PM   #1397 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
If anyone is interested in going let me know as I will need to reserve your spot on the drives list. Here are the details and no there is no event page on FB nor the forums. I am not organizing it and the only details are below:

********* The message I received ******************************

Day drives are informal events. These drives take the group on fun back roads with stops for food and photos depending on the route. Routes for these drives will never be posted. To learn more about a scheduled drive you must be on the drives list.

FEB 23 - Sunday

Napa Day Drive
8:30am - Meet and greet
9:30am - Leave for drive

Starbucks
1450 Travis Boulevard,
Fairfield, CA 94533

The plan is meet people in Fairfield, loop to napa, lunch, photos at the vineyard, then back home.

Caravan from Sac will meetup at the Chevron station just before the Yolo Causeway.

7:45am - Meet
8:00am - Depart

Should be a fun ride with Lambo's, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, and some exotics.
I wanted to go to this, but I am flying tomorrow...