View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 01:42 PM   #32 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Been a pretty crappy winter but I'm back! Car got picked up tonight! Was a trip getting it -TO- the truck and it was just on the street outside my house. Big-***-wide non-snow tires and all that HP aren't meant for snow and ice! Good times.

Car should be to Tony and Fast Intentions sometime next week which is perfect timing. My build slot is just around the corner. Any luck and she'll be done by the end of March. Then I start watching the weather and the second there is a week of sun between there and here I'm getting on a plane!

2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane

Last edited by Arrvaxx; 02-22-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote